Monday, August 16, 2010

A Memory

This is in response to the gallery prompt on Sticky Fingers. The prompt is A Memory. I didn't know what I was going to do until today. Thinking of memories I have of a loved one who passed away Sunday. It seemed suitable to post pictures of a memory we share, our family reunions. We have had many reunions, as far back as I can remember. It just happens the last one we had was a super fun Geocache that this dear uncle set up for us. Such a close family, and this year another reunion is planned for November, but before we meet for Thanksgiving we will all be gathering Wednesday morning to say good bye to this amazing man.
This is my aunt(his wife) my uncle, a cousin and my dad singing - another tradition at the reunions
My uncle talking with his big brother(my dad)
These were take 2 years ago after his first stem cell replacement and chemo
The pictures aren't very high quality, it was dark, so a high ISO was needed.

1 comment:

Dad aka Evan aka Uncle aka Grandpa aka Brother said...

I didn't know you had these. Thanks for posting them.