Saturday, September 19, 2009

School Pictures? No!

We took a little trip to Hart park to get some pictures of Teresa. Her school pictures are coming up next week and instead of depending on a mediocre picture to update her, I chose to do it myself.

We had a good time, we took some pictures, fed the ducks and had a picnic lunch. All before it got too hot :) I'll post more pictures on the family blog

(these have not been developed yet)



Nathan posed on the rock, so I couldn't resist
Jonathan took this one
That's my girl!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good! I do the same thing- take my own pro photos, I mean. I've found that I can do better. =) And you definitely can too!

Jen said...

Great pictures, I just don't like that you can't see Teresa's eyes because of the shade of her glasses. I love the braces shot of her on your fam blog.

Jo said...

Oh yeah, Jonathan is going to photoshop that so you can see her eyes. I'll post it when he's worked on it :)