Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Family Pictures

I took my first family pictures yesterday. I've taken pictures of my relatives before, but never like a real photography session. This was a lot of fun. We went out to Hart Park and I walked around with the family taking pictures of them. It's a cute family, so pretty easy to photograph. And it helps that they were relaxed and had an idea of what they wanted (the mother also likes to do photography). I took over 100 pictures and about 40 of them are worth keeping. I know that sounds like a small amount, but I'm happy if 30% of the pictures I take are worth keeping, Not all of these are of the family, I did some of the 3 kids and some of each individually and some were just playful pictures, nothing to frame and put on your wall, but definately keepers :)


I'd love the chance to do it again. Practice makes perfect right?! Or at least better ;)


(I can't post any pictures of the family for privacy reasons)
But here's one of their little girl chasing my little boy(they are friends)

No comments: